eHealth PIP and the PCEHR (Personally Controlled Electronic Health Records) are almost inevitably going to become common place, in every Australian medical practice. The system is likely to evolve into an opt-out system rather than opt-in, and when that happens, every practice will need to catch up.
We can help you get compliant, no matter what practice management software you use.
There are solid reasons for delaying implementation so far, but these will change as the government continues to push eHealth (eHealth Review)
urbanIT can help you:
- Get your Healthcare Provider Identifier.
- Setup compliant, secure messaging systems.
- Setup electronic prescriptions.
- Setup appropriate clinical software for using eHealth records.
- Ensure all your systems are secure from malware and have reliable backups.